Dr. Kyle Moeller, D.C.
Education, Certification & Techniques:
- University of Wisconsin- Platteville – Bachelors of Science in Biology in 2010
- Palmer College of Chiropractic – Doctor of Chiropractic in 2013
- Graduated with awards in Sports Rehabilitation, Leadership, and Service
- Worked in a hospital providing chiropractic care to the Navy in Lemoore, CA
- Residency program in AHCC- Bautch West in Wausau, WI
- Began practicing full time in Wausau in January of 2014
- Uses many techniques to adjust patients such as: manual adjusting, table assisted, instrument techniques, and soft tissue techniques
Professional & Personal Background:
Dr. Moeller was first introduced to chiropractic in grade school while playing football. Once he realized how great he felt after adjustments, he continued to return for routine check ups. He credits chiropractic for keeping him on the field as he continued to play football at the University of Wisconsin- Platteville. Once he saw his increase in athletic ability, he started to understand the power of chiropractic.
"My personal mission is to positively serve my community and their healthcare needs. I am passionate to educate people on their specific health goals. Chiropractic allows the body to function at 100%, who doesn’t want their body to work at its very best? I know I do! Love the day!"
Hobbies & Interests:
Outside of chiropractic, Dr. Moeller enjoys spending time with his wife and family. Being a former athlete, he enjoys staying active by lifting weights, running, hunting, playing basketball and volleyball. He also loves to cheer on the Packers and Badgers!